maandag 28 juni 2010

What I'm not working on...

Is this the first victim of the 3DS announcement ? It could be.

I was working on some new tech to support my next game. The following screenshots are taken from a regular Nintendo DS. It shows the Galaxy 2 Engine in action. It's a true 3D engine with some nice next-gen effects such as bump mapping.






(weapon and texture images are from the internet, and only used for the prototype).

I canned this prototype because I don't think there will be a market for this kind of game, now that the 3DS is coming. However, I thought the screens looked cool and I wanted to share them!

This was btw not the main-project, that one is still going strong. Expect some new material soon!

1 opmerking:

  1. Looks rather nice, didn't think I'd see bumpmapping on a DS. It'd be interesting to see how that looks on the 3DS

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen